Prisons Were Made To Be Broken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Movies and T.V Appearances

Go down

Upcoming Movies and T.V Appearances Empty Upcoming Movies and T.V Appearances

Post  Jodi Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 am

Muse Watson

NCIS- Muse has been appearing in (my new fave t.v show) NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigation Service). He has been playing Mike Franks who is Gibbs' (Mark Harmon) old boss. He has appeared several times in various seasons.

He is also stated as appearing in 9 movies and 1 T.V show, all of which are billed as being released either 2010 or 2011. I will update with pictures and information when i find it.

Peter Stomare

Entourage- Peter appeared in two episodes of "Entourage" as a security guy in 2009. I doubt he will return to this role but it's worth checking out.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - He also appeared as The President in Heath Ledger's last movie. I have not seen this yet but i fully intend to, so i will post a review as soon as i do.
Like Muse, Peter has been billed as appearing in several movies over the next two years.

Wade Williams

The Last Harbor and The Chicago 8- Little information is available on these two movies, i will update as i find out more.

Marshall Allman

Anytown- Marshall will play Mike Grossman in this movie.
Synopsis: A middle-American teenage boy who is affected by 9/11, terrorism, and the war in Iraq becomes involved in an isolated high school altercation that escalates into a hate crime that shocks the entire nation

No release date is mentioned but i will update as i find out more
Jodi
Jodi
Admin

https://prisonbreak94941.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down