Prisons Were Made To Be Broken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS- Naval Criminal Investigation Service

Go down

NCIS- Naval Criminal Investigation Service Empty NCIS- Naval Criminal Investigation Service

Post  Jodi Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 am

Over the halloween period i decided to watch "Hocus Pocus", a movie that i absolutely loved in my childhood. After I watched it I decided that i would search to see what the characters of the movie were up to now. It was then i rediscovered one of my childhood crushes, Sean Murray. He played Thackery Binx in Hocus Pocus and now appears on NCIS. I decided to watch NCIS (which on British T.V was repeating from Season 2). I loved it instantly and it's now my new Prison Break. The actors are fabulous, the writers are brilliant and Sean Murray is still hot as ever!
This is the series that Muse Watson appeared in which was a nice suprise! A younger Zac Efron also appeared in the show.
This show is amazing and i usually don't like shows like Law and Order and CSI but NCIS is completely different. They are currently on Season 7 but it's easy to pick up if you haven't watch any other episode of this show.
Jodi
Jodi
Admin

https://prisonbreak94941.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum